Free Online Course
Designing for the Mobile Web
In this course, you'll learn about:
- The pros and cons of mobile sites and mobile apps, and when to use each.
- What responsive design is, how to achieve it, and when to avoid it.
- Low-cost ways to develop apps and support multiple platforms.
- How to deal with varying screen sizes, including tablets.
- We'll focus on strategy and design approaches, so you can make the best choices before you, or someone else, dives into coding. We'll also include some code examples to show you the key things that are different when developing for mobile.
Click the icons below to access the presentation slides and video.
|1: Understanding the Mobile Landscape|
|2: Mobile Device Constraints and Opportunities|
|3: HTML5 Web Apps|
|4: Native Apps|