On our way to South by Southwest
In a few hours, we’ll be on an airplane for Austin, headed to SXSW for our first big trade show!
We’ll post some pictures and notes from the show once things are under way.
I’m really excited about showing off Webvanta 2.0 for the first time. It’s also going to be great fun to be able to talk with lots of designers.
I’d like to thank the folks who have worked so hard to make this possible:
- Christopher Haupt, our CTO and developer extraordinaire, for unending hours whipping the 2.0 code into shape
- Greg Weber and Floyd Wright, who have been coding away with Christopher
- Jeff Boyd, who did the initial design for the new admin UI and also designed the graphics for our booth
- Jason Reed, who has done a super job with the myriad details required to flesh out the design and bring it to life
- Bridget Thornton, who handled a lot of the logistics and marketing work and has been tweeting and emailing away on our behalf
- Leigh Anne Varney, our PR consultant, who is helping us connect with the press
- And Tony Fardella, Troy Mott, Andrew DesChenes, Matt Meyer, and Bill Olson, who are all playing a part in providing the documentation, support, and examples for Webvanta 2.0.
Christopher, Bridget, and I will all be at the show, as will David Hehman, our board chairman. If you’re there, please be sure to stop by our booth (1024) in the interactive trade show and say hello.
Topics: Webvanta History