An Event Apart Wrap-Up: The Leading Edge of Web Design
If you’ve been reading this blog, you already know that we’re big fans of An Event Apart. The world of the web is moving quickly, and attending a conference like this is a great way to make sure you’re on top of the trends and current with the latest techniques, as well as to meet like-minded folks.
We’ve posted six interviews from the Seattle conference:
- Jeffrey Zeldman, cofounder of the event and one the leaders of the web standards movement.
- Eric Meyer, the cofounder of the event and one of the world’s top experts on CSS.
- Jeremy Keith on web standards and design principles.
- Kristina Halvorson on content strategy.
- Jason Santa Maria on web typography.
- Luke Wroblewski on mobile web design.
The conference presentations themselves are not published, other than for use by the attendees, but there a number of online resources to learn more about what was said:
- A Feed Apart shows the tweets from each session. You can follow this live during a future event, or look back on past events.
- Luke Wroblewski wrote up his notes on most of the presentations.
- Jeffrey Zeldman published his notes from Luke’s mobile design seminar.
- Pictures on flickr.
Finally, here’s an interview with Ron Zasadzinski of CodeGeek.net, one of the conference attendees:
Topics: Web Design