Databases for Designers, part 2
- Topic: Databases for Designers, part 2
- Length: 1 hour
- Cost: Free
- Presented by: Michael Slater and Andrew DesChenes
- Who should attend: Designers who have attended our Databases for Designers webinar or have a general understanding of how database-driven sites operate
We don't have any scheduled dates for this webinar right now, but you can watch the recording any time.
This webinar picks up where our Databases for Designers webinar leaves off, and dives into the details of building database-driven sites with Webvanta.
Topics covered include:
- Designing a data model to match your site's needs
- Working with categories
- Creating custom item types
- Using fieldsets for repeating structures
- Using related items and related assets
- Building category pages that list all the items in a category
- Building item pages to show all the details about an item