SEO Essentials for Designers
- Topic: SEO Essentials for Designers
- Recorded: January 1, 2011
- Length: 1 hour
- Cost: Free
- Presented by: George Grant, Connected Markets, and Michael Slater, Webvanta
- Who should attend: Web designers, front-end developers, graphic designers
We don't have any scheduled dates for this webinar right now, but you can watch the recording any time.
Every client wants to get found on Google and draw in new visitors via search. As a designer, delivering a search-optimized site adds a huge amount of value to your clients, and it can greatly enhance the client's impression of their new site.
There's a lot of complicated and conflicting advice floating around about SEO, and it's easy to become overwhelmed. But by learning a few tried-and-true basics, you'll be way ahead of most designers. Join search marketing expert George Grant of ConnectedMarkets.com and Micheal Slater of Webvanta in a fast-paced, one-hour session, and start delivering search-optimized sites while avoiding SEO overwhelm.
This webinar will provide an oveview of the following topics:
- Keyword research: What search phrases should you target?
- Metadata and headings: Writing good page titles, meta description, and headings
- Blogging for SEO: The first-line content strategy