Unleash Your Marketing Collateral on Desktop, Tablets and Phones
- Topic: Unleash Your Marketing Collateral on Desktop, Tablets and Phones
- Recorded: July 12, 2012
- Length: 1 hour
- Cost: Free
- Presented by: Michael Slater, CEO
- Who should attend: Marketing managers, Intranet and extranet managers
We don't have any scheduled dates for this webinar right now, but you can watch the recording any time.
Does your company have a library of marketing content that your employees, partners, and customers want to access?
Is it all easily accessible on tablets and phones, as well as on the web?
If your company is like most that we've worked with, the answer is probably "NO". It's challenging to manage your collateral and tools, and to make them readily available on desktop PCs. When it comes to tablets and phones, you're still looking for an affordable and effective solution.
In this webinar, Webvanta cofounder and CEO will show how you can make all types of collateral and other marketing tools available on all devices.
Whether you have product datasheets, videos, photo libraries, application notes, tutorials, press backgrounders, presentations, or spreadsheets, the approach is similar. We'll show you how to:
- Create an information architecture that makes it easy to add, maintain, and find content. (What kinds of items do you have, and how do they need to be organized?)
- Design a browsing and searching approach that matches how your users think about your content.
- Set up a database and content management system to serve as the central repository for everything you want to share.
- Establish permission and security schemes so private content is only available to authorized users.
- Create desktop, tablet, and mobile views of the system.
- Evaluate whether an app is needed, and, if so, how to cost-effectively create one.
Unleash Your Content on Mobile Devices
The easier it is to distribute your marketing materials, the more powerful they become.
Almost a third of U.S. adults now have tablets, and more than half have smartphones. Get your marketing tools on their devices, and you've made them far more powerful!
With an app, you can give your field team access to your marketing library even when they don't have an internet connection.
With the right tools, having your own mobile sites and apps doesn't need to cost a fortune. By taking advantage of pre-built and easily customized solutions where possible, you can have your marketing tools and collateral on mobile devices much less expensively than you may think.
Sign up for the webinar today, and you'll soon be way up the learning curve in understanding what's possible and how to make it happen.